Casa Naranja is a peaceful guesthouse located in the town of Huanchaco in northern Peru. Hosts Gina and Rob are an adventurous Dutch-Peruvian couple who recently moved back from Holland (Rotterdam) to their homeland. Their wish is to provide their guests an authentic Peruvian experience.
Stay at Casa Naranja Peru and enjoy an unforgettable holiday:
- Casa Naranja offers affordable luxury and comfortable rooms.
- We are located right at the beach of Huanchaco, close to the restaurants and main sights.
- Our spacious rooftop terrace is the perfect place to relax and enjoy beautiful sunsets.
- Touristic highlights like Huaca del Sol y la Luna, the archeological site of Chan Chan and the colonial city of Trujillo are at less than 15 minutes driving distance. Other neighboring options? The Lady of Cao Museum ('El Brujo') has recently become one of the most popular attractions of the region.
- Indulge yourself in the local gastronomy and Huanchaco's top-notch seafood cuisine.
We’re happy to help you with insider tips to get the maximum out of your stay. Take a look at
Casa Naranja Blog and find out about our favorite spots in Huanchaco and surroundings.
Hasta pronto. Gina & Rob